National Flood Protection, LLC is a full-service general contractor and construction management company. The company provides comprehensive flood mitigation services for commercial buildings nationwide, including:
- Pre-design consultation – Consult in the pre-design phase of each flood barrier system project to ensure best practices, add value engineering, and avoid potential field condition problems.
- Building evaluation – Evaluate and make all recommendations to dry floodproof each structure per FEMA Technical Bulletin 3-93 guidelines. The completed process helps the client realize a significant reduction in flood insurance premiums.
- Engineering – A team of qualified engineers evaluates each project and ensure the flood barrier system and building structure is able to withstand the hydrostatic and hydrodynamic loads imposed by flood waters.
- Design – A team of qualified architects evaluates each project to ensure all flood barrier systems are properly specified, attached to the building per manufacturer guidelines, and are aesthetically pleasing.
- Installation – A national network of subcontractors installs flood mitigation system throughout the country. Each installation is supervised by a qualified National Flood Protection superintendent.
- Emergency Response Plans – Provide assistance to create a Flood Emergency Response Plan per FEMA guidelines for each project site.
- Maintenance – Provide clients with a project-specific inspection and maintenance plan to ensure periodic review of flood mitigation systems.
National Flood Protection LLC is a member of the
American Resort Development Association
National Flood Protection LLC will be at the ARDA World 2017 Convention, March 26-30, 2017.
Please visit us at Kiosk SK 1.